Re: [Tails-project] Mission and values (#16539): please comm…

Author: u
To: tails-project
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-project] Mission and values (#16539): please comment!
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Mission and values (#16539): please comment!
Hi!

On 19.08.19 13:57, sajolida wrote:

One month later…

> segfault:
>> sajolida:
>>> I'm asking for comments on this new document:
>>>
>>>     https://tails.boum.org/contribute/mission/

It's really great, thank you very much for condensing all of these ideas
into one document :)
> I'm now wondering whether I should:
>
> * Clarify those traits with some text, à la Mailchimp.
> * Use different traits.
> * Move them to a different document.
> * A combination of all that :)

I was also a bit disturbed by the words "elite" and "ideological", which
have a variety of connotations.

- I like the slider spectrums per se, so I wonder if these words can
simply be replaced with synonym words.

- But! I loooove the sentences that you've come up with a lot too :) So
for me, both representations should exist. The sentences make the
sliders clearer, they explain, they add value.

As intrigeri said however, they might be more at home on a "style guide"
page.

Cheers!
u.