Re: [Tails-project] Mission and values (#16539): please comm…

Author: segfault
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Mission and values (#16539): please comment!
Hi,

sajolida:
> I'm asking for comments on this new document:
>
>     https://tails.boum.org/contribute/mission/

I like it! The only comment I have is that the purpose of the
personality traits is not entirely clear to me, as well as what they are
grounded on. For example, I'd say that, especially part of our mission
and values, Tails should be 100% for everyone, and 0% for an "elite". I
also think that we are both very serious and ideological, but I don't
think we have to put that on our website (at least the latter).

Cheers