[Tails-project] Redesign of the donate page

Author: sajolida
Subject: [Tails-project] Redesign of the donate page
Over the last months I worked on a redesign of the donation page. This
is, I believe, a necessary step before launching a successful donation
campaign (as we plan to do at the end of the month).

It's ready for review in the web/10176-redesign-donate branch. It needs
some review of its JavaScript code but u will do this in #11722.

Now I wanted to show you all my work and ask for comments. This could be
about the look, the user experience, the structure, the written content,
etc.

To make this easier, I'm attaching screenshots of two pages:

- /donate which will be the new donation page (shorter URL).

  - /donate/thanks which will be the page where people would go back
    after a successful donation through PayPal.