Re: [Tails-project] Redesign of the donate page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Redesign of the donate page
jvoisin:
> Wooo, looks fancy!
>
> My only comment is about the blue colour of the buttons: they'll be the
> only blue elements on the whole website won't them?
> But maybe it's just me, and they'll look ugly in another colour.

That's also an aspect I wanted to raise, for the very same reasons.

I think it would better fit the rest of the website if the buttons were
green, like the current "Check Tor"/"Install"/"Donate" buttons.
Also, the smiley adds a lot of black area to the page, which is also
very uncommon for the page. IMO it's not a big problem, just a bit
irritating. Maybe it would look nicer if the black color gets replaced
with the same violet as for the top bar (green would probably look a bit
"unhealty").

I attached two quickly GIMPed drafts.

Cheers,
~flapflap