Re: [Tails-project] Redesign of the donate page

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Redesign of the donate page
sajolida:
>> Over the last months I worked on a redesign of the donation page. This
>> is, I believe, a necessary step before launching a successful donation
>> campaign (as we plan to do at the end of the month).
>>
>> It's ready for review in the web/10176-redesign-donate branch. It needs
>> some review of its JavaScript code but u will do this in #11722.
>
> It's now live on the website:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/donate/

So, after some testing by DrWhax, spriver, atomike, and xin (thank you!), I:

- Improved a bit the note for translators.
- Fixed the behavior of the custom amount.
- Fixed some colors when the amounts have focus.
- Fixed a path to jQuery on /donate/thanks.

I think we're now ready to put it in production and replace the old
donation page. I prepared a commit for that (002b0aa) in #10176. Someone
with a good knowledge of ikiwiki should review and merge this.