Re: [Tails-dev] intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: tails-support-private
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (04 Feb 2016 20:56:28 GMT) :
> tl;dr: in a couple months, I'll stop reading all changes made to our
> Redmine. Please start getting used to it now.

> I think it's time that I stop being notified of _every_ change made in
> our Redmine. And it's time for us, as a collective, to stop taking it
> for granted that I read all these changes. Let's start the transition
> period, woo! I'll evaluate how it goes once 2.2 is out. If needed I'll
> wait until 2.3 is released, to the latest, and then I'll unsubscribe.

So the time has come to evaluate how it went. I see 61 tickets that
I'm "watching", and were updated less than 42 days ago; it doesn't
feel much, given I added myself to the list of watchers on lots of
tickets. So I'll wait until 2.3 is released ⇒ you folks have one more
month to get used to adding me to the list of watchers :)