Re: [Tails-dev] Allowing all people with Redmine "Contributo…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Allowing all people with Redmine "Contributor" status to edit ticket description?
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (10 Feb 2016 11:56:09 GMT) :
> currently, most of us have the "Contributor" role in Redmine, and
> have thus fairly limited credentials. E.g. until a few days ago they
> could not add watchers, and they still cannot edit a ticket's description.

Looks like I was perhaps wrong. When the same topic was raised ~a year
ago (#8799, sorry it was created as a private ticket), we realized
that people with the "Contributor" status could already edit
a ticket's description:

0. log in
1. click "edit"
2. click on the pen next to "Description"

Can anyone please confirm? E.g. segfault or emmapeel, who IIRC raised
this issue this time.