Re: [Tails-dev] intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Adding watchers on Redmine [Was: intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine
intrigeri:
> tl;dr: in a couple months, I'll stop reading all changes made to our
> Redmine. Please start getting used to it now.

Nice!

> I think it's time that I stop being notified of _every_ change made in
> our Redmine. And it's time for us, as a collective, to stop taking it
> for granted that I read all these changes.

I think we should stop taking for granted that *someone*, in general,
reads all the Redmine changes :)

> Let's start the transition
> period, woo! I'll evaluate how it goes once 2.2 is out. If needed I'll
> wait until 2.3 is released, to the latest, and then I'll unsubscribe.
>
> Please get some training to:
>
>  * when you think I should track changes made to a ticket until its
>    resolution: add me to the list of watchers; ideally, at the same
>    time add someone else who could/should ideally be able to replace
>    me on this one;

Adding someone else to the watchers list is something that you showed me
on your computer but I failed to do myself. I'm thinking maybe I don't
have permissions to do this or something.

Could you tell me where this is supposed to be? (Hint: Shift+PrtSc)