[Tails-dev] Tor Browser branding in Tails?

Author: intrigeri
To: mikeperry
CC: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser branding in Tails?
Hi Tails,

how annoying do you think it is if some of the Tor Browser branding
(mainly: window title bar, some text in "About Tor Browser") is
applied in Tails 0.22?

I guess we could change this by dropping the "Tor Browser's official
.mozconfigs" patch. To be honest, I'm a bit reluctant to change this
*now* for 0.22 (frozen, will be released in a bit more than a week),
and I'm afraid we did not think of this earlier in this release cycle,
but I would be happy to fix this for 0.23 if you think it's required.