[Tails-project] [Brainstorm by Nov 27] Criteria for choosing…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: [Tails-project] [Brainstorm by Nov 27] Criteria for choosing which GitLab we will use
Hi,

Tails will migrate to GitLab for Git and issues hosting within
6 months. Which GitLab we will use is an open question at this point.
We'll have to discuss this.

There are many aspects to it. I'll try to split this into several
smaller rounds of discussion. Synchronous group discussion may be the
best approach for some of the next rounds, but today is an individual
brainstorming question:

What criteria matter to you for choosing the GitLab instance
that Tails will use?

My goal is to build an initial list of _candidate_ criteria.
It is not a debate nor a vote.
In the next rounds of discussion, we'll have opportunities to discuss
their relative importance and to spot missing criteria.

Thanks in advance!