Re: [Tails-testers] tails 3.12rc1 becomes unbootable on bios…

Author: intrigeri
To: . ., tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] tails 3.12rc1 becomes unbootable on bios after first use
intrigeri:
> I'll try to reproduce this right away on a legacy BIOS system.

I can't reproduce this, which is mostly good news but also means I'm
at a loss to understand why this would happen to other people.

Methodology: I've installed the 3.12~rc1 USB image using GNOME
Disks, started it on a ThinkPad X200 (legacy BIOS), shut down the
system. Then I've started it again on that same computer and
successfully reached the desktop. I've confirmed the system partition
has been resized along the way.