Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: 3.12~rc1

Author: intrigeri
To: FranklyFuzzy, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: 3.12~rc1
Hi,

FranklyFuzzy via Tails-testers:
> Created bootable usb using win10 desktop. Provided etch software and
> usb image worked fine.

This is good news.

> inspiron 1501 AMD Turion
> Excessively slow to point of non-functioning. Mouse movement is
> laggy, application launching takes a very long time.
> Previous versions of Tails worked fine before.

Ouch, that sounds bad. Please report a bug with WhisperBack from
3.12~rc1, asking our help desk to forward it to me, so I can investigate.

> msi 2QF
> trackpad doesnt work

Is this a regression compared to previous versions?

> failed to synchronize clock alert

Can you reproduce this consistently? This is usually a one-off problem
that's solved by restarting Tails.