[Tails-dev] Adding watchers on Redmine [Was: intrigeri vs. T…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Adding watchers on Redmine [Was: intrigeri vs. Tails Redmine]
sajolida wrote (05 Feb 2016 11:20:31 GMT) :
> I think we should stop taking for granted that *someone*, in general,
> reads all the Redmine changes :)

Point taken.

> Adding someone else to the watchers list is something that you showed me
> on your computer but I failed to do myself. I'm thinking maybe I don't
> have permissions to do this or something.

> Could you tell me where this is supposed to be?

In the right sidebar, when logged in, on an existing ticket's page,
I see a "Watchers" section, with an "Add" button.

When creating a ticket, there's a "Watchers" field at the bottom of
the form: https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues/new

If you don't see this (Ctrl-F and/or Ctrl-U), please let me know.