Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] (senza oggetto)

Author: u
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Everything about freepto, Patrick Schleizer
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] (senza oggetto)
Hi,

> Thanks! Wow, that's a *lot* of stuff. I've no idea where to start
> looking at. Any hint wrt. what could possibly be closer to be reusable
> in (and useful for) e.g. Tails, or would be ready in your opinion to
> be uploaded to Debian?
>
>> Help with getting packaging ready to be acceptable for Debian [etc.],
>> mentoring, finding Debian maintainer, etc. is welcome!
>
> I can maybe help finding sponsors. I already have enough mentoring and
> package maintenance on my plate, though.

I'd be glad to help with some packaging.

Based on intrigeri's question: which are the most reusable packages, are
there any of these repositories which contain already a basic packaging
and just need to be reviewed, tested and adjusted to follow Debian
packaging guidelines?

Some of the stuff i see in that list could probably be integrated into
existing packages (AppArmor profiles) or possibly upstream
(modifications to Pidgin)?

Cheers,
u.