Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] (senza oggetto)

Author: intrigeri
To: Everything about freepto, tails-dev, Patrick Schleizer
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] (senza oggetto)
Hi,

[sorry for the late reply. any reason to drop most addresses from the
Cc list?]

Patrick Schleizer wrote (03 Jul 2014 14:55:57 GMT) :
> I am currently working on splitting Whonix into multiple packages.
> Having ability to be used by other privacy distributions on general
> Libre Software users in mind.

> I hope that a lot of functionality can and eventually will be used by
> other privacy and/or general distributions.

> Have a look at what packages/functionality is provided:
> https://github.com/Whonix

> (~6 pages; ~100 packages)

Thanks! Wow, that's a *lot* of stuff. I've no idea where to start
looking at. Any hint wrt. what could possibly be closer to be reusable
in (and useful for) e.g. Tails, or would be ready in your opinion to
be uploaded to Debian?

> Help with getting packaging ready to be acceptable for Debian [etc.],
> mentoring, finding Debian maintainer, etc. is welcome!

I can maybe help finding sponsors. I already have enough mentoring and
package maintenance on my plate, though.