Re: [Tails-dev] top cost effective GSM gateway solution

Author: Nikita
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] top cost effective GSM gateway solution
Dear Product manager

Good day! This is Nikita. Glad to know you are in voip field with high reputation. We are looking for partner in your country and wondering if you are interested.

I would like to take this chance to introduce our GSM gateway to you which can be used for Telecom operator, service provider, Enterprise etc. Our GSM gateway have been CE/FCC certificated and Elastix, Asterisk, 3CX compatible.

Could you pls reply to me for more information or Skype me by yeastar.nikita?

Any questions you can feel free to ask.Thank you so much for your support. Waiting for your positive reply.

Best wishes to you and your family to enjoy great days!

Best Regards,

Nikita
International Sales Dept
Sales Manager

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here to subscribe;

Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore? unsubscribe.

Nikita Wei