Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] (senza oggetto)

Author: Patrick Schleizer
To: Everything about freepto, The Tails public development discussion list, Patrick Schleizer
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] (senza oggetto)
Hi!

u:
> I'd be glad to help with some packaging.

Cool! Please also look through the one or two lines package summaries.
Then we may discuss packages that are of interest to you. :)

> Some of the stuff i see in that list could probably be integrated into
> existing packages (AppArmor profiles)

troubadoour [1], who maintains the AppArmor profiles, might work on
upstreaming the AppAmror profiles. Might take a while though. [2]

> or possibly upstream
> (modifications to Pidgin)?

Upstreaming pidgin-improved-privacy specially, would require lots of
more skill and effort than the current workaround using debian packaging.

Perhaps scurl and curl-scripts could be realistically upstreamed.

Generally, besides the ones mentioned (apparmor,
pidgin-improved-privacy, scurl, curl-scripts), I wouldn't know what to
upstream.

Cheers,
Patrick

[1] https://github.com/troubadoour