Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.0.1 and 1.1

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.0.1 and 1.1
Hi,

anonym wrote (29 May 2014 05:49:08 GMT) :
> 2014-07-03 Officially release Tails 1.1~rc1.

For the record, there will be a Wheezy point-release on July 12th.
Too bad we won't have it in the RC, but no big deal: I don't remember
a Debian stable point-release breaking anything for us.

(Did I mention that Debian is a rock-solid, robust basis, once
released, and that's one of the reasons why we ideally, we should fix
bugs in it before it's frozen? Oh yeah, I probably mentioned it a few
months before the Wheezy freeze. Well, Jessie will be frozen on the
5th of November.)