Re: [Tails-dev] [RFC] Design (and prototype) for MAC spoofin…

Author: adrelanos
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [RFC] Design (and prototype) for MAC spoofing in Tails
anonym:
> I envision a GUI looking like this:
> [...]
>     This options prevents leaving traces of your geographical
>     location. Leaving this option enabled is generally not harmful but
>     may cause network connection problems. See the documentation.
> [...]

I suggest changing this... I don't have a great suggestion yet, but
saying "generally not harmful" seems wrong. Maybe something like:

"Leaving this option enabled is recommended in most cases, not ... (?)
May cause network connection problems. See the documentation."

Why?
You already said in your design that there are cases where is is
harmful: AvoidSuspicion.