Re: [Tails-dev] tailstime - Proposed SDS

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tailstime - Proposed SDS
Hi Kevin,

Kevin C. Krinke wrote (16 Oct 2013 21:19:32 GMT) :
> The actual source is found on github:
> https://github.com/kckrinke/tailsclock

Sorry, as said on IRC, I'm unlily to have time to look at it before
0.21 is out. However, I have created a Git repository for this piece
of software on git.tails.boum.org, and I'm happy to give you write
access there once you've sent me an OpenPGP-signed SSH public key.

(Rationale: there are various advantages in putting all our code in
the same places, e.g. — upcoming — commit notifications, ease of
documentation where to find the code, etc.)