Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan
Hi,

> I propose we (feature-)freeze a branch on December 18th, for
> preparing Tails 0.10 release. That's three weeks from now.

That's now a little bit more than one week away.
Here's a quick summary of where we're at.

> Candidates (feel free to add to the list!):

> - Fix bridge mode (it got broken after merging in tordate).
> - Update i2p.
> - feature/noscript
> - feature/no_transparent_proxy
> - bugfix/replace_firegpg
> - feature/ff4
> - unar
> - msn-pecan

Merged.

> - nautilus-wipe

Backports are ready, waiting for someone to upload these into the
Debian archive. If this does not happen in time, I'll put the needed
binary packages into our source tree. So in any case I'll do what's
needed to get nautilus-wipe into Tails 0.10.

> - feature/more_languages

Merged at some point in the past, was improved since then.
I guess we'll merge it again shortly before the freeze date.

> - feature/winxp_theme

Some work is left to do, anonym will do what's needed IIRC:
https://tails.boum.org/todo/windows_theme/#index1h3
(I just added a todo/documentation item to there, btw.)

>   - USB installer: may not be ready on time for the freeze, but who
>     knows (remaining action items are in bertagaz' basket)

Still true.

>   - tails-greeter: unless someone decides to work hard on it, I don't
>     think it will happen in Tails 0.10; tons of branches are waiting
>     for it.

Too late, won't happen in time for Tails 0.10 I think.

intrigeri <intrigeri@???>