Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan
12/09/2011 10:06 PM, intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
>> I propose we (feature-)freeze a branch on December 18th, for
>> preparing Tails 0.10 release. That's three weeks from now.
>
> That's now a little bit more than one week away.
> Here's a quick summary of where we're at.
>

>> - feature/winxp_theme
>
> Some work is left to do, anonym will do what's needed IIRC:
> https://tails.boum.org/todo/windows_theme/#index1h3
> (I just added a todo/documentation item to there, btw.)

I think the current state is about as good as it gets. I've fixed all
blockers except one:

  * The notification area and clock applet have the same background as
    the rest of the panel, but in windows they are a much lighter shade
    of blue.

So this could be fixed if it was possible to set custom background
images for applets (i.e. the notification area, volume controller and
clock) but after having spent hours on this issue I'm fairly sure this
is impossible. Hence I don't think this can be a blocker. We simply have
to live with this.