Re: [Occupyresearch] Getting Participants for OWS Survey

Author: Jennifer
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Getting Participants for OWS Survey
I'd definitely use twitter & tags like #occupy #ows and various cities that were active: Oakland, Boston, Chicago, Austin, etc. There are some city specific tags, too (OATX, OO, OCHI come to mind). Hopefully those who see your survey would also retweet and email to their own networks.

I think twitter still has a big crowd of occupiers but I'm not sure where else they'd congregate.

Good luck,
Jennifer