[Occupyresearch] Getting Participants for OWS Survey

Author: Kathryn Ranney
To: occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] Getting Participants for OWS Survey
Hello all,

I would like to make available to current and former participants/members
of the Occupy Wall Street movement an online survey for a research project.
As mainstream attention and activist attendance at OWS campsites have
dwindled, I was wondering how to reach out to those people who were/are
connected to the movement. I'm trying to get as large a sample as
possible, and the local manifestation of the movement here is only a
handful of people.

Would any of you on the list have any suggestions how to contact people who
might identify (have identified) as Occupiers and would be willing to spend
a little time answering a survey?

Thank you for your time.

--
*Aloha*,