Re: [Occupyresearch] Getting Participants for OWS Survey

Author: Kevin Zeese
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Getting Participants for OWS Survey
If you want to post the survey or something else on
www.PopularResistance.org send it to me. The site evolved out of Occupy and
gets a lot of traffic. I expect the vast majority of visitors participated
in Occupy.

We post 15 to 20 items each day. You can sign up for a daily digest which
is a news summary sent out at 7:30 eastern time. There is also a weekly
newsletter and weekly video. You can see all of these at the left of the
banner.

KZ