Re: [Tails-l10n] Getting started with Tails localization in …

Author: Kyeongmin Kim
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Getting started with Tails localization in Korean
Hello Victor,

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response. I appreciate the
clarity in your answers. The design document was exactly what I needed.

I will request Korean activation on the Tails translation platform,
through a separate thread on this mailing list. Also, if I have any
further questions or need clarification, I will reach out to you.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,

Kyeongmin Kim