Re: [Tails-l10n] Getting started with Tails localization in …

Author: Kyeongmin Kim
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Getting started with Tails localization in Korean
Hello Victor,

I greatly appreciate your prompt response. The document you sent has
been very helpful to me.

I have a few additional questions:

1. I would like to activate Korean on the Tails translation platform.
Who has the authority to enable this?
2. As there does not appear to be an existing Korean translation team,
could you please advise me on whom I should contact to request reviewer
permissions for Korean translations?
3. I understand that translations of Tails custom programs are hosted on
Hosted Weblate, which seems to be managed by a third party rather than
the Tails project itself. How can I obtain reviewer permissions for
Korean in this case?

I look forward to your guidance on these matters. Thank you in advance
for your assistance.

Best regards,

Kyeongmin Kim