Re: [Tails-l10n] request to be a validator for the catalan l…

Author: ignifugo
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] request to be a validator for the catalan language

On 25/09/23 23:16, Victor Rodríguez via Tails-l10n wrote:
>> I'm translating Tails into catalan. The current validator seems to be
>> inactive. I'd be glad to become a validator myself so as to ease the
>> translation of Tails into catalan.
>
> Hi,
>
> Currently the Tails website and documentation have been fully translated
> into catalan, although the translated strings remain as suggestions
> until a validator approves them.

Hello, thanks a lot for your efford!

I believe there is a lack of a human decision procedure inside of Tails
on how to decide the reviewers.
And which was done occasionally inside what was Tails Summit.
I believe the Platform Maintenance Team may make the decision, but I'm
not sure.

Is there any update on the subject?

cheers Ignifugo