Re: [Tails-dev] How to build tails for testing purposes?

Author: Hans
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] How to build tails for testing purposes?
Sorry, it is me again. There is so much to learn. I am now able· to get clear with these
vagrant, rake and virsh stuff. That is a great step and I am happy, I can help myself now.

But I believe, I now stumbled over a new issue with broken package. For me it looks like
some settings are wrong in the pre-image file. As far as I understood, the crash is in the
step, where the basic image is build, or say, filled with the packages.

This is the output, just at the basic installation step: