- Updates to repositories used to build our website (tails.git and
any of its underlay repositories, such as mirror-pool.git) are not
automatically propagated to our production website. Only sysadmins
can manually propagate such updates.
So far I've been synchronizing tails.git's master branch to our
production website at least once a day. If you need anything beyond
that, ask me or tails-sysadmins@???.
- Our translation platform is not integrated with GitLab yet.
Where to ask questions and report problems
There are most certainly some rough edges, confusion, and bugs caused
by this migration, so:
- If you have questions or trouble with the new *workflow*, please
either email <tails-dev@???> or attend one of the two "Ask Me
Anything" sessions I'll host on the tails-dev XMPP chatroom:
- Wednesday, June 3, 11:00-12:00 CEST
- Thursday, June 4, 16:00-17:00 CEST
- If you encounter *bugs* in the GitLab setup or *security issues*,
please instead email <tails-sysadmins@???>.
Thanks for your patience,
This message was posted to the following mailing lists: