Re: [Tails-dev] GitLab is now in production

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] GitLab is now in production
intrigeri:
> To follow the transition instructions, see:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/GitLab/transition/

Very useful! The full list and the `git remote set-url` command is much
easier that editing each .git/config file by hand as I've been doing
during the week :)

> Known issues
> ============
>
>  - Updates to repositories used to build our website (tails.git and
>    any of its underlay repositories, such as mirror-pool.git) are not
>    automatically propagated to our production website. Only sysadmins
>    can manually propagate such updates.

>    So far I've been synchronizing tails.git's master branch to our
>    production website at least once a day. If you need anything beyond
>    that, ask me or tails-sysadmins@???.

Aaaaaaahhh! I've been wondering twice already whether the website was
broken when my changes were not reflected :)

> - Our translation platform is not integrated with GitLab yet.

What are the practical implications of this?

Strings are not automatically updated in Weblate and translations in
Weblate are not automatically applied to the website?

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/