Re: [Tails-l10n] Reviewer for danish team

Author: intrigeri
To: scootergrisen, drebs, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Reviewer for danish team
Hi,

scootergrisen (2020-04-29):
>>> And its not clear what i need to review in order to get all danish
>>> translation included. Do i just need to review 1 string in "Tails Misc -
>>> tails.pot" and everything will be included?
>>
>> The doc says only reviewed translations are included in Tails. IIUC, to
>> get all translation includes, all have to be reviewed.
>
> E.g. WhisperBack have 0 reviewed strings in danish yet if i start the
> program it is in danish.
> Hard for me to know if the information is correct or not. Or maybe the
> version of WhisperBack is old.

I hear this is confusing. Unfortunately, we're in the middle of
a transition that was never completed. That's because the
process/workflow we've implemented for tails.git strings was not
implemented yet for our other repositories:

https://redmine.tails.boum.org/code/issues/16774

But we're moving such code into tails.git¹ so the impact of the problem
is gradually diminishing.

[1] https://redmine.tails.boum.org/code/issues/7036

Cheers!