Re: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:

Author: tails-translations
CC: transitails, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] new instructions for translators:

Hi, sorry for the delay on answering this.

(the message was also not sent when I initially intended because
operating schleuder might be a challenge)

We're reorganizing the maintenance of the Tails Translation Platform, as
the amount of work was bigger than estimated and as we understood that
sysadmins are needed for much of the work, as the platform touches
important parts of the Tails infrastructure (website and main repo) and
it is not currently easy to replicate the setup in a test environment.

There are still some important pieces that have to be fixed in order to
the platform be in a good shape. You can see the issues currently mapped
in this ugly link:

https://redmine.tails.boum.org/code/projects/tails/issues?c%5B%5D=tracker&c%5B%5D=status&c%5B%5D=priority&c%5B%5D=subject&c%5B%5D=author&c%5B%5D=assigned_to&c%5B%5D=updated_on&f%5B%5D=status_id&f%5B%5D=cf_18&f%5B%5D=&group_by=&op%5Bcf_18%5D=%3D&op%5Bstatus_id%5D=o&set_filter=1&sort=priority%3Adesc%2Cid%3Adesc&t%5B%5D=&utf8=%E2%9C%93&v%5Bcf_18%5D%5B%5D=Translation+Platform

(Issues and priorities will likely be updated during next days/weeks, as
the work happens)

We have a plan to fix them incrementally in weekly maintenances that
will happen every wednesday and possibly every other thursday also.

We're up to a meeting but maybe it makes sense to wait a bit more (1-2
months) until some of the most important problems are fixed before we
have such a meeting?

Thanks for caring and for keeping an eye on this discussion and tool!

--

intrigeri <intrigeri@???> writes:
Hi,

(Just re-adding the maintainers of the platform into the loop :)

ignifugo (2020-03-09):