Re: [Tails-project] Call for feedback: proof-of-concept of o…

Author: segfault
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Call for feedback: proof-of-concept of our issues in GitLab
Hi,

intrigeri:
> please provide early feedback about the first proof-of-concept import
> of our public Redmine data into GitLab:
>
>    https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues

Awesome, thanks!

> Known problems that we plan to solve later

With "later" do you mean after the migration? I think at least a few of
those problems should be solved before the migration.

> Known problems that we *might* be able to solve later
>
> - All issues appear to have been created by the user account that did
> the migration. We could fix that if we're migrating to a GitLab
> instance on which we have admin credentials so we can impersonate
> other users. Else, this problem will remain and the best we will
> have is the free-form annotation in the issue description, e.g.
> "Original created by @intrigeri on 17117 (Redmine)".

I would very much prefer to keep the original authors. Would this also
be possible for comments (which currently also all appear to be made by
the same user)?

Cheers