Re: [Tails-project] Call for feedback: proof-of-concept of o…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Call for feedback: proof-of-concept of our issues in GitLab
Hi,

sajolida:

ACK, filed https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/gitlab-migration/issues/18

ACK, filed https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/gitlab-migration/issues/19

> But I guess that's easy to change afterwards :)

Technically it's easy but in my experience, one gets used to these
colors and it's hard to change habits, so better pick colors that work
ASAP. I'm not sure the current GitLab team is the best placed to do
that by ourselves so we may need help.

> - I don't understand the labels that are only numbers (eg. 165) and they
> lead to empty lists.

This is a known issue.

ACK, filed https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/gitlab-migration/issues/20