Re: [Tails-project] [#16784] Tails people page (and pronouns…

Author: goupille
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] [#16784] Tails people page (and pronouns)
Hey !

intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> a month later, here's a gentle ping on this topic. I'd personally like
> to know how our broader community feels about this idea: it represents
> a cultural shift compared to the original DNA of our project, which
> I don't want to take lightly.

I think it is a good idea (about 'looking more accessible' and the pronouns) as long as it is only a centralized list of tails contributors, containing only very public informations (like, given what's in redmine's comments and #tails-dev, anyone can guess that goupille is doing helpdesk and is probably a 'he'). but I think that anymore information than that (picture, email address, paid work or not, or whatever else) would make me uncomfortable

> Compared to the original proposal, that I'm quoting below, the only
> amendment so far is the clarification that people would have to
> *opt-in* to be on that page (instead of having the option to opt-out).

I definitely think that any information on that list should be added by the interested people...

cheers.