Re: [Tails-project] [#16784] Tails people page (and pronouns…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] [#16784] Tails people page (and pronouns)
Hi,

a month later, here's a gentle ping on this topic. I'd personally like
to know how our broader community feels about this idea: it represents
a cultural shift compared to the original DNA of our project, which
I don't want to take lightly.

Compared to the original proposal, that I'm quoting below, the only
amendment so far is the clarification that people would have to
*opt-in* to be on that page (instead of having the option to opt-out).

sajolida: