Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new set of fonts for n…

Author: intrigeri
To: kurtis, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new set of fonts for non-Latin scripts (#15807, #9956)
kurtis:
> Speaking of Noto fonts collection and better character coverage, I've
> been advocating for Tor Browser and/or Tails to add support for Noto
> Emoji

Thanks for the heads up. Once the branch I'm asking to test here is
merged, adding fonts-noto-color-emoji to your Additional Software will
solve this in Tails for all applications but Tor Browser (which
ignores the system fonts, that make it too easy to fingerprint users).

I assume this closes this slightly off-topic deviation for the Tails
side of things :) Tor Browser is another matter.