[Tails-testers] URGENT: Update Issues 3.13.1

Author: GG Research
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] URGENT: Update Issues 3.13.1
Hello,

I just updated within tails to 3.13.1 and restarted once it was finished.
Now I cannot access my persistent storage files!

It still gives me the option to input the password for persistent storage
when starting the operating system, but once I get into Tails and
everything the persistent storage folder is no longer under home where it
used to be.

I really hope that I did not just lose all my files. That would be
devastating. Never had any issues with this when updating in the past with
the same set up.

Please let me know what to do to rectify this asap. I am using a Lexar 3.0
USB stick on a Dell PC.

Thanks,

-Grant