Re: [Tails-testers] tested usb direct version

Author: T
To: segfault, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] tested usb direct version
Well ...
    With the tails 3.12 from the link you gave me, both the dd process
and balenaEtcher on my macbook pro 13 created a usb stick that would not
show up as a boot option on my mac, but started the dell xps 13 ...   of
course, no persistence possible as it was not the tails installer, but I
could have cloned it and gotten the full tails.   I have been using a
PNY usb3 64gb stick ..  the kind with a micro usb on it's other end.
    I assume I should go back to using the tails 3.11 as this 3.12 is
probably not fully tested-out yet   =)
THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO ON THIS !!
    Tom