Re: [Tails-l10n] Spanish translation passed 50% of all websi…

Author: intrigeri
To: Joaquín Serna
CC: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Spanish translation passed 50% of all website
Hi,

Joaquín Serna:
> … have almost finished translating the core pages and I hope we
> will finish it among the next weeks.

> Acording to the Weblate stats of the different languages translations
> (https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/#languages) we have
> translated more than 50% of the whole website.

Excellent!

I notice that master branch on weblate is lagging behind our official
master branch by about one month. You might want to keep it a bit more
up-to-date, so you folks don't spend time translating obsolete
strings :) Keeping that branch up-to-date will also greatly ease the
work of whoever merges your work into the official repo.

Cheers!