[Tails-l10n] Spanish translation passed 50% of all website

Author: Joaquín Serna
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Spanish translation passed 50% of all website
For a few months the spanish translation team has been silently
translating Tails website with the Weblate platform
(https://translate.tails.boum.org/). Emmapeel, cacukin and myself (among
others) have almost finished translating the core pages and I hope we
will finish it among the next weeks.

Acording to the Weblate stats of the different languages translations
(https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/#languages) we have
translated more than 50% of the whole website.

Yet in the Tails website, it doesn't appear the Spanish translation
available. Please tell me if there are another importante pages needing
to be translated apart from the core pages so I can get to it!

- https://translate.tails.boum.org