Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard…

Author: Thomas
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard focus (#12509)
I realize that my reasons here in previous e-mail (below) are less solid
than my original impression.
     It could be set up so that if you had a language selected in
persistence, that would disable the language set-up at-start-up.
My feelings about this aspect of how start-up is set up are not strong...

However, I still think it is good to assume NO knowledge of
keybinding.    GUI rules in many people.
     thanks for all that you do!!
~ t