Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard…

Author: Thomas
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard focus (#12509)
I'm mostly a random lurker here, but I fully agree with:
"once we have language settings stored in Persistence, we will all want
that pressing Enter simply loads our settings and starts Tails. Starting
Tails is then the default action while selecting a language will be done
automagically :)     and  ...   the Alt+S keybinding is not <snip>
common, UI-wise."
      ~ t