Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard focus (#12509)
Hi,

meta: list members who are more comfortable with email than with
Redmine, please feel free to share your thoughts here (on the list)
instead of on the ticket :)

I've added another comment on
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12509#note-12.

So right now, everyone who already participated in this discussion
agrees on making "Enter" activate "Start Tails" by default by giving
it the initial keyboard focus.

If you have reasons to disagree, please let us know by June 2 (I have
time scheduled on June 3-4 to fix serious Greeter bugs before the
Tails 3.0 release; although this keyboard focus thing is low-impact,
I'd like to change it before it's initially released in a stable
Tails, to avoid confusing users' muscle memory by changing it later).

Thanks everyone!