Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Registration requests: summary & next …

Author: Mathieu Goessens
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Registration requests: summary & next steps
Hi,

intrigeri :
> people
> ======
>
> 54 requests + 2 children (they're people too):
>
> * ~50 people on Saturday
> * ~50 people on Sunday
>
> ⇒ I'm told the room gets noisy with 20-30 people, but I find it hard
> to say "no, you can't come" to anyone, so I guess we'll be packed and
> will deal with the noise.

Aren't these other rooms we could try to ask to use ?

Most of the space are people office. I guess they won't want us to use
it and anyway it won't be really practictal. But as far i remind, there
are also a couple of meeting rooms for 5 10 persons that maybe would be
usefull and for which it may be easier to request access to if you
beleive it may be a good idea.

Maybe shall we discuss that in the meeting. I can commit to handle that
if you want :)

Thanks for your work anyway :)

--
Mathieu Goessens