Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Registration requests: summary & next …

Author: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Registration requests: summary & next steps
Hi,

Mathieu Goessens:
> Aren't these other rooms we could try to ask to use ?

> Most of the space are people office. I guess they won't want us to use
> it and anyway it won't be really practictal. But as far i remind, there
> are also a couple of meeting rooms for 5 10 persons that maybe would be
> usefull and for which it may be easier to request access to if you
> beleive it may be a good idea.

This would be very nice!

> I can commit to handle that if you want :)

Please go ahead, that would be a clear improvement (I see no need to
discuss this further personally).

Our "sponsor" there is Julien Cristau <jcristau@???>, who must
be kept in the loop even if you want to directly ask someone else.
But I humbly suggest you first take care of the other bit wrt.
the Mozilla space that you committed to handle (see the wiki page) :)