Re: [Tails-dev] ebuild for tails-installer

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, arjen
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] ebuild for tails-installer
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] ebuild for tails-installer
Miguel Angel Marco Buzunariz:
> If you want to include this information in the web page, and need
> some further explanations, please contact me.

The way our documentation (eg https://tails.boum.org/install/debian/usb)
is built is both quite complicated and new. So I want to take some time
to think about how integrating new package in other distros. I didn't
expect this to go this fast! :)

I create https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11080 to track this.

Once Gentoo is documented I think it will be easier to add more distros
in there.

> However, I think roght now it would be better to wait and see if
> Austin English can manage to include the ebuild in the main portage
> tree, which would make the process even simpler.

I'm glad I'll have a bit more time to work on #11080 :)