[Tails-ux] [RFC] WhisperBack for frontdesk

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: tails-support-private, Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: [Tails-ux] [RFC] WhisperBack for frontdesk
On our roadmap for 2016 we put some minor improvements to WhisperBack
regarding languages (#9799) and OpenPGP keys (#9800). We started working
on this with Alan and here the blueprint we came up with:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/whisperback_for_frontdesk/

I'm putting tails-ux in copy so they know this discussion is happening,
but I'm actually more interested in feedback from tails-dev regarding
the privacy issues we're raising in the blueprint.

I'm also putting tails-support-private in copy as they should be the
first interested in this.

So please everybody, answer on tails-dev.