Re: [Tails-dev] Release versioning

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release versioning
intrigeri:
> sajolida wrote (27 Nov 2015 12:58:31 GMT) :
>> Please review 095e86b and 145da9a.
>
> Thanks! Added 09d9cde and 255589c on top.
>
>> Anything else?
>
> The only missing bit that I can think of is: there are quite a few
> occurrences of version numbers that need updating in a few internal
> Git repositories of ours.

Sure, I didn't think about that. So I updated:

- master (841af4e)
- internal (90ad3ac)
- accounting (8750ec7)

I didn't updated the UDFs as I didn't want to break anything. Can you do
it? For example:

- upgrade/v1/Tails/1.9/i386/alpha/upgrades.yml

I also couldn't update the various reports that we already sent to
sponsors mentioning 1.9 and others. So I gave then a conversion table in
1a753fb.